OMRON M6 Intellisense Upper Arm BP Monitor
New Omron M6 INTELLISENSE Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
The fully featured M6 Upper Arm BPM from Omron boasts a range of enhancements ensuring the unit can be used in all healthcare environments. One button operation simplifies the process of taking a reading, and the device will indicate if the cuff has been wrapped incorrectly.
For complete peace of mind, the M6 has an innovative dual check system that checks the machine's calibration on start up, irregular hearbeat detection and movement indicators.
The M6 is supplied complete with a latex-free, medium cuff (22 to 32cm circumference), storage case and the required batteries. The blood pressure monitor is compatable with a wide range of cuffs to suit all patients.
- Full size display with all parameters at once
- Intellisense comfort inflation: only pumps as high as necessary
- 90 memories with date and time stamp
- One button operation
- Irregular heartbeat indicator, useful in AF patients
- Movement indicator
- Innovative dual check system for proven accuracy, chacks machine's callibration on start-up
- Display indicates that the cuff is wrapped correctly
- Supplied with a medium cuff, storage case, batteries and full instructions
- Dimensions: 120 x 85 x 158mm (W x H x L)
- Weight: 380g (without batteries)
- Cuff dimensions: Approx 146mm x 446mm (Medium cuff: arm circumference 22 to 32cm)