Specimen Bottle - Label & Boric Acid 30ml x 400 (Sterilin 128BBAC)
Specimen Bottle - Printed Label & Boric Acid 30ml x 400 (Sterilin 128BBAC)
New Improved 30ml Universal Container with a ‘QuickStart’ cap offering superior performance and handling. 400 x Specimen containers
- CE marked in accordance with the European Directive 98/79/EC
- For in vitro use .
- Product is free standing with a conical base ideal for pellet formation
- 128A,128B and 128C product certified 95kPa conformant ensuring suitability for sample transport
- Available pre-filled with Boric Acid (0.4g) for the preservation of urine samples
- Unique leak tight cap ensures excellent sample containment. Leak tested in accordance with EN14254 Annexe D and BS5213
- Suitable for centrifugation at 3800 x g
- Aseptically manufactured under cleanroom conditions (class 7 ISO 14644) to exclude microbiological contamination
- Manufactured from virgin polystyrene. All material are non-cytotoxic
- Easier to handle with less than ½ turn.
- Excellent leak free performance from multi-seal cap design.
- Lot number on each container
- Suitable for transportation of samples.
- Approved medical supplies.