UniProtect FFP2 Respirator Face Mask x 1
Universal UniProtect™ P2 particulate respirators are recommended for use where protection of the respiritory system is essential. Respirators are intended to reduce the wearers exposure to potentially infectious airborne pathogens.
UniProtect™ P2 respirators features
- A large breathing chamber to create a cooler air exchange and help hold the mask away from the face for wearer comfort and ease of speech.
- A natural anti-fog seal and the soft inner facing layer that minimises discomfort.
- All P2 masks are individually CE marked and BS EN 149:2001 compliant.
- Recommended by the WHO for SARS and Avian Flu related outbreaks.
- Colour: White
- Nickel Free
- Cadium Free
- Latex Free
- Pack Size: 1 mask
- Ref: UN42450
What protection FFP2 respirators provide:
- protection from firm and fluid deleterious kinds of dust, smoke, and aerosols
- particles may be fibrogenic – which means they irritate the respiratory system in the short term and can result in reduction of elasticity of pulmonary tissue in the long run
- total leakage may amount to a maximum of 11%
- OEL transgression to the tenfold value
Protection class FFP2 respirator masks are made for working environments in which deleterious and mutagenic particles can be found in the breathing air. Respirator masks of this class must contain at least 94 % of the particles measuring up to 0.6 μm and may be used in environments transgressing the OEL up to a maximum of the tenfold concentration. The same goes for the TRK value (technical reference concentration). Protection class FFP2 respirator masks are often worn in the metal and mining industry. Workers in these industries are frequently in contact with aerosols, fog and smoke that result in conditions of the respiratory system such as lung cancer in the long term. On top, they harbour the massive risk of secondary diseases and active tuberculosis of the lung.
Buy with confidence from MediBargains