Universal Mediflex Air Infusion Set
Mediflex Air Infusion Set with Air Inlet Y-Injection & Male Luer Lock Connector
The Universal Mediflex Infusion set with air inlet, Y-Injection port and male luer lock connector. Gravity fed with a flexible drip chamber. Mediflex air infusion sets are used in the administation of medicines and fluids in conjunction with and IV cannula. Not suitable for blood or blood derivaives.
PRIMARY USE: Sterile device used to administer parenteral solutions contained in bottle or bag by gravity. Not to beused with blood or haemoderivates.
- Tube Inside diameter = 3 mm
- Outside diameter = 4 mm
- Tube length=180 cm
- Calibration 20 drops = 1g (1 ml) of distilled water at 20°C (68 ºF)
- Particle filter: 15 micron porosity
- Flow regulator: standard regulator
- Injection site: Y-injection port located at 30 cm from terminal connection
- Terminal connection: Male mobile Luer Lock with protective cap
buy with confidence with MediBargains